Friday 6 March 2015

AS THE MOONBEAMS KISSES THE OCEAN:

AS THE MOONBEAMS KISSES THE OCEAN:
(one I wrote years ago)

As the moonbeams kisses the ocean,
I walk along the shore.
Thinking of life in general
Missing you even more.

As the moonbeams kisses the ocean,
I recall happy days together.
Of those there were plenty,
We also faced stormy weather.

As the moonbeams kisses the ocean
I feel your presence near,
You were and are my soul mate
To alleviate any troubled fears.

As the moonbeams kisses the ocean
Still walking along the shore.
I wished we could have had longer together,
It appears God wanted you more.

From the book
"Written from the Heart"
Copyright Yvonne Lewis..

10 comments:

  1. Very moving for someone so dear! Everyone will have their own to cherish but only known to them personally. Great to keep some thoughts for a loved one Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that poem.
    One day you will walk the beaches in Heaven with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, I hope however to have more time to walk the beaches on earth.

      Delete
  3. The moon is in full glow with the words that flow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yvonne, greetings and good wishes.

    Wonderful poem. Memories are forever. As we grow older we live on memories good and bad. Good memories make us happy and bad memories make us feel sad.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greeting Joseph, many thanks for your wonderful comment, very much appreciated.

      Delete