Saturday 4 July 2015

HAPPY 4TH JULY EVERYONE:

HAPPY 4TH JULY EVERYONE.
 
Hope the celebrations go  long into the night,
Let happiness be yours today.
The 4th of July is here again,
America's Independance Day.
 
May your hearts be filled with joy,
May laughter fill the air.
Will there be any fireworks displays
Also some grand fair?
 
It's a special day for me too.
17 years ago today.
I became a grandmother for the first time,
Thoughts of Josh have been with me all the way.
 
Yvonne Lewis:,
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Grandmothering! While we enjoy the independence we won back in 1776, Irene and I detest the fireworks. I truly wish our cities and towns would get smart and ban residential or private use of fireworks and put on a free public display. Our dog goes nuts, the grass is as dry as a tinderbox, children have already been injured here locally. Happy Birthday to your 17 year old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gregg for your wonderful comment. I don't see my grandchildren but my thoughts and heart was with Josh on his birthday,
      Dogs do go crazy at fireworks as I remember my own dogs many years ago acting up.
      Hope your day of celebrations was one to remember.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. happy independence day, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your kind comment.Much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hello, happy holidays and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for your most welcomed comment.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete