Thursday 30 July 2015

I'M BACK:

I'M BACK:
Due to a terrific thunderstorm
My Internet went away.
I suppose it went on vacation.
That's all I can say.
 
My modem was completely ruined,
My pc sat there all forlorn.
I missed all my daily friends,
How my heart was torn.
 
I had to wait for a service man
Very busy man was he.
But he arrived yesterday evening,
Making me so happy.
 
I hope things will settle down now,
Get back to some normality.
Once more I can read your wonderful posts,
......and perhaps you can read some from me.
 
Yvonne Lewis.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! Too bad it fried your modem. So far haven't had that happen, but one day I guess. With this heatwave, I would love to have a rainstorm, even with thunder and lighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind the heat but thunder and lightening upsets my epilepsy so really hate even the smallest of storms but this one was "Horrible"
      Thanks for your comment Gregg and visiting me.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. It could have been a real bother! Nice to see you happy Yvonne Ma'am! Sincere minds will always be rewarded!

      Hank

      Delete
  2. Thanks Hank always a kinf word from you, much appreciated.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I missed you and I well remember what it was like the two weeks I was without Internet.

    ReplyDelete