Wednesday 20 January 2016

A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER.....AT LAST:

A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER.....AT LAST:
Well, on Monday I did stay indoors,
catching up on this and that.
Yesterday I did venture out,
And saw all the neigbourhood cats.

Our street has many cats I do declare.
As on my way to town I saw.
But my the time I returned home home,
I also brought home a thoat so sore.

The weather here today is very sunny but cold,
Indoors though I will remain.
For that sore throat has turned into
A horrible cold with all the usual aches and pains.

The first bit of sunshine in months,
But feel to groggy to go out.
Ah well! I suppose that's the way life goes,
What life is all about.

I hope all of you are having a good week.
No cold or aches and pains.
May the sun also shine on you my friends.
Away with that nasty rain.

Copyright Yvonne Lewis 20/01 2016:

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weather in its various moods!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and visit Vandama.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better. Maybe it was too many cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be cold just about everywhere. Stay warm! (I like the rainbow in the picture!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cold as I write this, Pleased you liked the picture Sherry.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. The weather gets colder in certain places and those allergic are not spared. Being indoors is the best option! Truly said Yvonne!

    Hank

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you great and true comment Hank.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Hope you're over your cold quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you've had a change in the weather and don't have rain. We've had a change in FL and it's COLD. Well, cold for here. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Chrys, hope your weather warms up...and ours.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Aw, sorry you've caught a cold. Hope you're better soon and able to enjoy beautiful sunshine and fresh air. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly for your comment, always welcomed.
      Yvonne.

      Delete