Thursday 7 April 2016

2016 A TO Z CHALLENGE: G IS FOR .......

 WELCOME TO THE SEVENTH DAY OF THE
A TO Z CHALLENGE 2016:
MY THEME IS HOW TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BODY
AND MIND.
 THE PAUL MCKENNA PHD. WAY.
G IS GOR
 when life gets in the doldrums,
Do not despair.
Hang on to your goals,
Don't let them disappear.

We all have goals in life,
To help us along life;s way.
Perceverance and faith is a must,
Each and every day.

Perceverance to help realise our goals.
That they will be achieved.
Faith in the Good Lord above,
In him I do believe.

If you do not succeed at first,
Always try again.
Hang on to your goals,
Don't give in to hurt and pain.

Laughter is another ingredient.
That makes life worth living.
It;s the best medicine I know,
It's contagious and certainly worth giving.

After all is said and done.
This world can be wonderful...life can be a ball.
You can make it a richer place,
If you hang on to your goals.

I had a goal achieved today,
I set up my new IPhone.
I feel quite proud of myself,
Tonight as I sit all alone.
 
Yvonne Lewis

14 comments:

  1. Awesome you set up the iPhone yourself!
    If we don't have goals, then there is no point in living, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex, you are right with your comment.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hitting all the high points. Thank you!
    I've always told my kids you only fail if you quit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite true what you say Sandra, thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Have goals to maintain a consistency of directions. One can never go wrong. Nicely Yvonne


    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and inspiring. Yes, never give up. And you are so smart for setting up your iPhone. I don't have one because I figure I wouldn't know how to use it. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly for the visit. I think I must have had Divine Intervention in setting up that phone, first time ever for me,
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Goals sure need to be had at ones pad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Setting those goals are hard. Holding on when you can't easily reach them is darned hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but Lee think how you will feel WHENyou achieve those goals. Thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. New iPhone sounds like fun. I make plans and try to stick to them.

    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan foryour visit, That's the best way , to make plans then try to stick to them.
      Yvonne.

      Delete