Monday 25 April 2016

THE 2016 A TO Z CHALLENGE: V IS FOR........

 WELCOME TO THE 22ND LETTER OF THE
A TO Z CHALLENGE 2016:
MY THEME IS HOW TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BODY
AND MIND.
 THE PAUL MCKENNA PHD WAY:

V IS FOR
 Should you be going through stressfull times,
Especially with family or friends.
If one person in particular really irritates you,
Take heed to this advice I send.

Visualize that person in a completely different way,
Like wearing a clowns wig and a red nose.
Plus a ballet tutu with a Micky Mouse voice.
Doing a silly pose.

Then when you next see that person,
Somewhere in your mind it will recall.
You'll find that very same person,
Dosen't irritate you so much after all.

I did this to my son-in- law,
He don't somehow approve of me.
So just hang on a little longer,
I'll show you how ne now appears to be.
I read this in Paul's book Eliminate Stress,
Oh what fun I had.
Every time I saw him after that,
I didn't feel so upset or mad.
Yvonne Lewis.

22 comments:

  1. Visualize them in a different way. This is priceless, Yvonne. I'll have to try it. Love the guy in the tutu. Ha, ha, you made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Beverly for your wonderful comment.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. A great V word and a fun visualization.
    I visualize the person as a balloon floating away in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Sandra, that was a good visualize of yours.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. haha a fun way to go to get past things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Pat, it's good fun I have done it often.
      Yvonne,

      Delete
  4. Taking a humorous view will create the chuckles. It certainly is good for our system. Rightly so Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You.re so right Hank, thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Wow. No, he's no threat like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done it to my son here in the UK.
      Thanks for visit and comment Alex.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Funny post. You have a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One has to have a sense of humour to get by in this world.
      Thanks Gregg for the visit and comment.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Great word visualization! Sometimes it is fun to visualize

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess when they're related to you, it's difficult to avoid irritating people. We used to have one of those in our family but a divorce fixed the problem. Cute tutu.

    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've learned to appreciate the power of visualization. If I take a moment to "see" something as possible, it usually is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have it there in one Susan, though I can't see a divorsce between my daughter and her husband.
      Thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lee, it's a great way to believe that anything is possibe.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  10. Just stopped by to say hey and have a great one:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent advice Yvonne. This one made me laugh :):)

    ReplyDelete