Thursday 30 June 2016

IT'S THURSDAY:

 IT'S THURSDAY:
Here we are this particular Thursday.
The last day of June.
Hope all your plans that you have made
Will go perfectly in tune.

Some of you may be thinking of vacations,
Other's may be editing their book.
But whatever your day brings,
Just stand back and look.

Look at what "Mother Nature" has brought,
The sunshine, flowers and such.
The birds that sing in the trees.
I thank her very much.

Tomorrow we begin a new month,
It's a bitter sweet month for me.
A mixture of memories some good (other's not)
No doubt I shall see it through perfectly.

I'll leave you today with a text,
I think it's apt for every day.
Happy Thursday everyone,
As you go about your way.


Copyright Yvonne Lewis 30/06/2016

12 comments:

  1. That's a good affirmation to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will enjoy the day writing away

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great quote. Okay. I'm not going to stress anymore. July is stress-free month. You're right about Mother Nature. I just came back from my morning walk. I enjoyed the rabbits, the birds, the wild flowers and all of God's beautiful world. Remember the good things about the month. They will see you through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to see all those wonderful things Beverly, Yes, the good things will see me through.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Great post and loved the memes, especially that first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, lovely to get comments.
      Yvonne

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Dixie, hope you are feeling better.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. A Happy Thursday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Betty, lovely to hear from you, thanks for the comment.
      Yvonne.

      Delete