Saturday 13 August 2016

HAPPY WEEK-END:

HAPPY WEEK-END:
I went out at 7am,
For an early morning stroll.
It was so hot already.
I was back in no time at all.

I think I will remain indoors,
And catch up on household task.
Or I may pop out and buy a cooling fan,
To be cooler is all I ask/

Let's hope your Saturday,
Is a great one.
Good weather, happiness,
Full of fun.

There's so many people here on vacation,
Crowded beaches and shopping precints.
One can tell who they are,
For their holiday manner is quite distinct.

Will any of you be editing?
Or leave it for another day.
After all it's the week-end.
Is what many people say

.
Once again a Happy Saturday,
Let worries and fears subside.
It's wonderful to have friends on line,
Who stand by  each other's side.
HAPPY SATURDAY
Yvonne
:

_________________
.

6 comments:

  1. No fear here as saturday is near

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come join a friend and me at the movies. We are seeing Meryl Streep's new one. It will be cool in the theater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite . Enjoy yourselves.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Happy Saturday Yvonne. The many people around really is a sure sign of a weekend of fun!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete