Tuesday 13 September 2016

A SEPTEMBER TUESDAY:

A SEPTEMBER TUESDAY:
It's going to be a scorcher,
This September day.
I predict I will have to face my fears,
Before it ends I say.

You see the forecast is thunder,
At the beginning of the eve.
The lighteneing triggers my Epilepsy,
Would you believe?

Being here on my ownsome,
In this situation.
I appreciate there are many more
People likewise to me throughout the nation.

May your Tuesday be wonderful,
In all aspects of your life.
May you be relaxed and happy.
Gone is all tears and strife.

I will savour every moment,
That is peaceful throughout the day.
And hopefully should thunder arrive.
Relaxation will come my way.
HAPPY TUESDAY:

Yvonne
---------------
A PS:
Ignore the above poem,
Thunder arrived this morning.
Caught me and my Epilepsy,
Indeed without any warning.

Had two seizures,
The Paramedics came to check me over.
Feeling such an idiot,
As I didn't have time to run for cover.

Yvonne.

12 comments:

  1. Relaxation is nice when it comes due

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didin't have time to relax Pat. Thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry! Hope you're all right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern Alex, I am ok as I write.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear that, Yvonne. I had no idea lightning triggered epilepsy, but it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandra a bit like disco lights. Thanks for your comment.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Whoa. Scary but glad you were checked and okay. Hope rest of day is peaceful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne for your concern. I do appreciate your comments.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Knowing of the imminent danger is half the battle won! And being able to 'stomach' it like a 'man' makes your superior self in control! And being able to see it all in a lighter mood makes you a darling to the medic and to everyone here waiting on you! It is good to take life easy as shown here,Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hank for your excellent detailed comment. I do so appreciate you taking the time to read/
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. What a terrible way to start the day. I hope you're much better now. I had no idea thunder could affect epilepsy that way. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Beverly, yes lightning can caused disturbance with Epiletics as Epilepspy is all to do with the electic currents in one's brain. There are many forms of the illness caused by different causes. luckily mine is not of the extremely bad sort.
      Yvonne.

      Delete