Friday 30 December 2016

NEW YEAR'S GREETINGS:

NEW YEAR'S GREETINGS:
As we near the end of 2016.
May all problems and sadness depart too.
As the bells ring in the New Year,
I will be thinking of you.

My thoughts will be of the many friends,
Who this past year have supported me.
Here, in Blogsphere .....a special place.
A place I love to be.

Me, always the optimist,
Hope the sun will shine.
Even on days when it's raining.
I hope happiness will be mine.

So Happy New Year to you all.
May the sun shine on you too.
For your friendship means so much to me.
Real friends like you are few.

NEW YEAR'S GREETINGS:
YVONNE.

10 comments:

  1. Hope a grand new year is had at your pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying optimistic is the way to go. Indeed I was happy to re-find you in 2016. Keep sharing your poems and comments. All the best as we approach 2017. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Joanne, May your Mew Year fullfill your dreams and goals.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year to you too, Yvonne. Let's hope it's a happy, peaceful and healthy one for us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I echo every word Suzanne.
      Happy new year.

      Yvonne,

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your beautiful New Year wishes.
    May life's rainbow brighten your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thinks Martin for coming by. much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. New Year greetings to you too Yvonne! Looking forward to 2017!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete