Tuesday 23 May 2017

TERRIFIC TUESDAY:

TERRIFIC TUESDAY:
I awoken early,
Watched the new day arrive.
Have had a good night's sleep,
And felt glad to be alive.
 
The sun is shinning as I write,
Will today visit the beach.
Where I can sit undisturbed.
My problems out of reach.
 
What are your plans today?
If you've no work to do.
Perhaps you'll be adding to your new book,
I know  there will be quite a few.
 
Whatever you may be doing,
Whether exciting or mudane.
Have a wonderful Tuesday,
I'll be thinking of you all the same.
 
Yvonne:

10 comments:

  1. I plan on staying out of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be writing away, even through the work day lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever stop writing Pat?
      Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. On vacation today with Ray doing home projects. Cleaned out the shed so far. It is a good Tuesday. Enjoy beach air for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet you're shattered after that shed cleaning. Had a good few hours on the beach than the sun disappeared.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Yvonne! May this be a good day for us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra for your lovely comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Yvonne, for your good wishes. May your ways be equally blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always Martin thank you for comment and coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete