Friday 23 June 2017

HEY! IT'S FRIDAY:

HEY! IT'S FRIDAY:
Yes folk it's Friday again,
Would you believe the last week-end in June?
Where has this month gone I may ask.
As I go around listening to happy tunes.
 
I hope it's the onset of a good week-end for you,
Especially if the weather is hot and fine.
That happy memories will be made,
Remember the quote" Only This Moment Is Mine"
 
Me? I'm still nursing a swollen foot.
Hopefully the doctor is visiting today.
To examine the damage.
I can't get to his surgery....no way.
 
Once again Happy Friday,
As into the week-end we go.
My hopes for you is that
"May The Peaceful Waters Flow".

YVONNE
 
 

18 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry about your foot.

    I get to meet one of my authors this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great time with your author, it's lovely to meet people who have written books or you have followed through blogging.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Last weekend indeed, year's almost half over as away we go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Pat half way through the year also.
      Enjoy your week-end.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Keep healing and stay cool. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of your foot, Yvonne! One feels assured when help is at hand! Enjoy the weekend just the same!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep that foot up.
    Hope you're feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the doctor visited you and now your foot is feeling better. Rest and relax. "Only this moment is mine" is a great quote, Yvonne. So true. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to rest it Beverly, thanks for your comment and concern.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Sorry to hear your foot is not healing. May some brightness take your mind off to a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And may peaceful waters flow for you too :) Keep that foot raised and enjoy some down time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your foot. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete