Friday 7 July 2017

HAPPY FRIDAY /WEEK-END:

HAPPY FRIDAY / WEEK-END:
The onset of another week-end.
Deep relaxation for me.
After the up and down of a week.
I could do with relaxing in all honesty.
 
I will listen to Paul McKenna's cds.
On relaxing in a big way.
Aslo listen to my Danny Boy.
What nicer way to spend a day.
 
I wish you all a great Friday,
Also the coming week-end.
It goes without saying everyone.
Health and happiness to you all I send.
 
Thanks also for your good wishes,
You have sent over the past few days.
It was and is appreciated.
That's all I wanted to say.
 
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEK-END:
 
YVONNE.

10 comments:

  1. Definitely relax and be kind to yourself. I have plans. But laziness for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne hope your week-end goes well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Have a good one. Take a walk on the beach. I'm headed off to see the new Spiderman movie soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend too!

    www.ficklemillennial.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina for coming by, much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. You are most welcome and deserving. Enjoy your music,relaxation and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely, restful weekend to you, Yvonne. Just remember, it's always darkest before the light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those kind words Beverly, will remember that quotation.

      Yvonne.

      Delete