Sunday 27 August 2017

SUNDAY HAPPINESS:

SUNDAY HAPPINESS:
My, it's hot here this Sunday morning,
Well, hot for us in the UK.
I went out for an early morining walk.
Letting happiness come my way.

I sincerely hope your Sunday
Will have blessings and happiness galore.
Well after all is said and done,
That's what Sunday's are for.

I hear there's bad weather,
Somewhere far from me.
May they come through the storm safely
In all sincerity.

The last week in August,
May it go with a swing.
Where are all the months going,
Quickly! that's a sure thing.

HAPPY SUNDAY:

YVONNE:

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely Sunday. I shall catch up with writer friends. All good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your Sunday to the max.

    Texas has really had the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind of you to think of others that are far away. Blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin for your lovely comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. There's a lot of bad weather all around.

    I hope you had as good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unusally hot here Chrys, thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. We are having good weather. I took my granddaughter for two walks today. Praying for the people in Houston also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed your walk with granddaughter Susan.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Hope your day has been pleasant and productive, and your evening serene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi human, Yvonne,

    Indeed and the hot weather continued on Monday. So sad for our human and animal friends in Texas.

    Pawsitive wishes to you, my nice human friend.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny for coming by, goodwishes to Gary.

      Yvonne.

      Delete