Thursday 31 August 2017

THURSDAY IS MARKET DAY:

THURSDAY IS MARKET DAY:
Above is a picture of my local market,
Today is market day.
Hope to go there in a little while,
To reach there is not a long way.

With a sunny day forecasted,
Away are yesterday's clouds.
Yes! I am certainly looking forward,
To see the market and the holiday crowds.

May your Thursday go wonderfully well.
On this last day of August so fair.
It's  hard to visualise it's September tomorrow,
Yet another month of memories I declare.

Once again do have a good day,
Albeit working or staying at home.
That you can retire at the end of the day,
With gratitude of good memories ....and memories to come. 

HAPPY THURSDAY:
YVONNE:

17 comments:

  1. Enjoy the market and your day, maybe not so much the crowds lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. To martket, to market. Hope you found some tasty treats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra had a good time.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. Imeant to write Thanks Joanne had a good time.

      Yvonne.(sorry)

      Delete
  3. Have fun at the market and have a great weekend!


    www.ficklemillennial.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Ginow and for the great comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a marvelous market day, Yvonne.
    I can't believe September is up on us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy, happy thursday! Enjoy the market, we're very jealous :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Johnny and the wonderful comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Happy Thursday to you. Thank you for your blessings. To all those glittering moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for persistently coming by with such kind words
      Martin.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Hope you had a pleasant Thursday and Friday will be a good one too. I'm so crazy that Friday when I went shopping, I dated my checks August 31. When I got home, I had to laugh. No one that took the checks corrected me. Now I have it straight. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your week-end goes well for you, Funny about those Checks.

      Yvonne.

      Delete