Saturday 19 August 2017

WEEK-END JOY:

WEEK-END JOY:
As the above picture say,
Have a "Purrfect Week-end".
May happiness and good weather,
Be yours from beginning to end.
 
Here it's very warm
Changeable one may say.
One minute it's raining,
Next the sun come out to play.
 
Me? I may take a stroll
In between showers that's the plan.
Then return home to chill out,
Not for me today a suntan.
 
Do have a wonderful week-end.
Whatever you may do.
Week-ends are precious,
That's my wish for you.
 
YVONNE.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Got to work a bit, so not sure it will be wonderful during it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get in your stroll. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had my stroll thanks Joanne.
      Great to get out.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Yvonne. Hope your weekend is purrfect too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so also Sandra.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. A great weekend to you, as well, Yvonne. It's hot here too. 99 degrees that feels like 106, according to the weatherman. I took my walk this morning. Staying inside this afternoon.

      Delete
    3. I recall Beverly being in Washington DC when it was 92 degrees, wow that was way too hot for me. Thanks for a wonderful comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Yvonne. The purrfect weekend begins with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kind sir for your lovely words.

      Yvonne.

      Delete