Saturday 4 November 2017

ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY:

ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY:
For me today started off busy,
Some food I needed to buy.
I  wanted to dodge the heavy showers,
Still looming in the cloudy sky.

I was up and out by seven thirty am.
Umbrella held in my hand.
It has of late been my companion,
Throughout this rainy land.

We did have a couple of sunny days,
But today and tomorrow wet I'm afraid.
Now my food is safely in the cupboards,
I can relax though somewhat delayed.

Let your Saturday be happy,
Let laughter come your way.
Whaterever the circumstance, and weather.
Have a truly wonderful day.

HAPPY SATURDAY:
YVONNE:

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. A pleasant poetic piece that I enjoyed reading. Well written with good rhymes. It is raining here in Chester! You have been busy with early morning shopping! Enjoy your day too. Blessings.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew, I can now relax now my shopping is complete. Enjoy your day,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Rain or shine welcome to all the blessings of Saturdays!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to enjoy the day, no matter what comes one's way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's look like it's going to rain here all day but nothing has happened. Good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A rainy day isn't too bad when you have lots of groceries on hand. Have a relaxing weekend. Love the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, as long as I have food stocked then I'm happy.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete