Saturday 23 December 2017

SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS:

SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS:
Two days to go before Christmas Day.
Are you already prepared?
I still have a few bits of food shopping,
I'll be up out and early if I dare.

It's also Market Day where I live.
So a quick look I'll be bound.
Then back home to my apartment I go,
Where I won't hear a sound.

I do have a special treat in store,
Daniel''s new Christmas CD/DVD.
I'll play and look at that in my solitude.
Bringing a bit of happiness my way to me.

.
Have a great Saturday folk.
Let the Christmas Spirit begin.
Whatever you're doing or wherever you go,
Be happy, that's a sure thing.
HAPPY SATURDAY:
YVONNE.

Yvonne Lewis 23/12/2017 

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. I hope you get your shopping done, and get to visit the market? Enjoy your CD, I like Irish music. Have a good Saturday yourself. Blessings to you.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew, been shopping, also market looking. Now time to relax.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully the cd brings happiness to you at your zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray is carving a turkey. We shall be invaded by family soon. All the pretty presents under the tree shall be torn apart. We are the first day of the Christmas weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun Joanne.....enjoy yourselves.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy your new CD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CD is a sure thing to bring 'festive cheer' to oneself. Merry Christmas Yvonne! Thanks for being such a darling in 2017 and looking forward to a wonderful and prosperous 2018!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Hank for all the wonderful poems throughout the year. Here's to next here.

      Yvonne.

      Delete