Friday 26 January 2018

DON'T GIVE UP.......ON ME

DON'T GIVE UP....ON ME:
You may think me forgeful,
You may call me mad.
But to tell you the truth folk,
I'm really not that bad.
 
I may have a weird sense of humour.
And laugh when inappropriate.
But my heart is in the right place.
Of that I can clearly state.
 
If I am in the wrong.
I'll quickly apologise.
I don't like to see people suffer,
And see tears in their eyes.
 
I'm very easy going,
Very easy to pleas.
Though I don't suffer fools gladly,
I do like to tease.
 
Although I may not be perfect.
As you may well see.
All I want to say is
"Don't Give Up On Me".
 
Taken fro my book
"Written From The Heart"
Copyright all rights reserved:
Yvonne Lewis 2011
 

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. I enjoyed reading your poetic-piece, well written with a good structure. You expressed yourself very creatively. We all have our flaws, and are not perfect. You are a decent, caring person, which I like about you. Blessings to you. Enjoy your day.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew for those kind words.
      Take care and enjoy the weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Having a little fun isn't bad at any pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite right Pat. Thanks for visiting.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good Friday poem. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your poem, Yvonne. You are so honest with your words and your thoughts. You have a lovely sense of humor, and of course none of us are perfect. That would be rather boring, I think. Have a great weekend, whatever you do, and remember, you are you, one of the nicest ladies I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Beverly what a glowing comment, Thank you from the bottome of my heart.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete