Tuesday 20 March 2018

STRANGE OBJECT IN THE SKY:

STRANGE OBJECT IN THE SKY:
I awoken early this morning,
There was this "Strange Object In The Sky".
Having not been out for three days,
Thought today I must really try.


The strange object was the sun,
With a lovely smile on it's face.
Got dressed and fed Tennessee,
The past few days I must erase.

I then went to the shops,
Again food was in short supply.
Oh ! it was lovely to get some fresh air.
As I looked up in wonder at the sky.

Perhaps all the snow has gone now.
Take each day as it comes.
It's still a bit chilly to the hands and feet.
But the food will warm my tum.

Have a wonderful Tuesday,
Whatever and wherever you may be.
Hope your weather is good.
That's my wish to you from me.

Yvonne Lewis 20 /03 /2018

13 comments:

  1. Sunny and bright sure makes the day better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy your late snow finally melted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, hope that’s the last of that white stuff.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Happy First Day of Spring - hope that chases your snow and cold away. You've had quite a bout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great spring yourself Joanne, didn't realise Easter is so near also.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like your day is a good one. I'm so glad.
    We'll take the good weather wishes and return them to you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a good day Sandra, hope it continues.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Your blog looks different. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrys,....but I haven't altered it in anyway.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. I'm reading this with snow falling outside my window. Three inches already and 8 more possible. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Susan, ours seems to be gone for the moment.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. A sun shining day lifts the spirits for sure, Yvonne. I like to get outside, too, and enjoy the sun. It's still a bit chilly here, with strong winds. But when the sun looks down, I ignore the wind and enjoy God's beautiful world. Some of the trees are beginning to put on leaves. The mesquites will be the very last ones. Birds are building their nests. Spring is looking pretty good. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete