Saturday 14 April 2018

CATCHING UP:

CATCHING UP:
 
After a few days resting,
It's time to catch up on things.
First and foremost are my comments,
Of bloggers whose praises I sing.
 
Then I have to go shopping.
With a sea mist adoring the air.
I've already fed Tennessee,
Who dosen't appear to have a care.
 
Then the household chores lay awaiting,
When from the shops I return.
Oh well, it will keep me busy,
Of happier times I do yearn.
 
Do have a splendid weekend.
From the roof tops this I do shout.
Life is all about living.
I'm sure of that....without a doubt.
 
Yvonne Lewis 14/04/2018

12 comments:

  1. Have to live away each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend is filled with wonder and sparkle, Yvonne.
    I enjoyed your poem:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, lovely sunny day it turned out to be.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Greetings Yvonne. A pleasant poetic-piece that I enjoyed reading. Glad you still have you friend to keep you company at times. Hope you got your shopping done. Thank you for your kind regards, they are appreciated. Hope your Weekend is a good one. Enjoy your Sunday. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew for your comment. Have a good Sunday.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Yvonne. I'm staying in today, catching up on a few things. And my flat needs a clean for my Lady friend coming to see me tomorrow. Blessings to you.

      Delete
    3. Pleased you have someone in your life Andrew. I wish you well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! I am just returning after a blog break myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back yourself Alex,.... you were truly missed.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. You have a lovely attitude, Yvonne. Hope your're having a great weekend, and am so happy Tennessee is with you. Cats are such wonderful company, even when they're sleeping. We're having a windy Saturday, winds at 20 plus miles per hour, so I haven't ventured outside. Don't want to go flying through the air with the birds. Have a restful, happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Berverly, hope the winds have died down.
      Perhaps Sunday will be better.

      Yvonne.

      Delete