Thursday 19 April 2018

TROUBLE FREE THURSDAY:

TROUBLE FREE THURSDAY:
 
Well yesterday was perfect,
The temperature up to nineteen degrees.
People walking out and about,
With no coats on would you believe,
 
As I ambled to the beach,
The sun shinning in all it's glory.
What a difference from a few days ago,
Which told a different story.
 
Today promises to be another hot day.
Full advantage I will take.
With shopping and chores to be done.
Oh ! and a visit to the market I'll take.
 
I hope your Thursday is wonderful,
Wherever you may be.
Here in a sunny UK.
Or across that mighty big sea.
 
Yvonne Lewis 19/04/2018:
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Take advantage and enjoy. The way to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy. I'm back from visiting my dad. Sorry if I've missed posts. Now back to work..ugh. Hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you found your dad in good health. You were missed. Lovely weather here so taking full advantage.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get out and enjoy some nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have done that Alex. Very hot but nice.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Lovely wishes, Yvonne, and right back at ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Sandra. Much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Greetings Yvonne. Another wonderful day today as well, and forecast for a while. I've been enjoying my walks with Sadie. A well-written piece that I enjoyed reading. Blessings to you. Enjoy the rest of you day.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete