Tuesday 1 May 2018

IT''S MAY:

IT'S MAY:
How swiftly the months are passing,
May has arrived today.
I hope for everyone myself included,
Better days are here to stay.

Here with the onset of holiday makers,
Adorning my beatuiful beach.
Perhaps more people to converse with,
As happiness I grasp within my reach.

Winter although now over.
It's memories remain in my mind.
The sheer loneliness that embarked my life.
Was totally, totally unkind.

So everyone "Happy May" I wish you.
Better days hopefully to come.
I do so miss the days
Of being a "Grandmother" and a "Mum".

HAPPY MAY EVERYONE:
Yvonne Lewis 01/05/2018:;



14 comments:

  1. Hopefully brighter days are ahead as May takes form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope is the operative word Pat. Thanks.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Greetings Yvonne. A well-written poetic-piece. I hope you get to converse with some reciprocal persons, it's not nice to feel lonely. I do hope your family keep in-touch more? Blessings to you my friend.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew fro a most welcomed comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Get out there and enjoy the first day of May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May always brings that hint of summer but not crazy heat. I dipped my toe in our pool - still a tad brisk. Hope your May brings some nice surprises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Joanne, May is always full of suprises,,,, good or bad.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. It promises to be a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy your day Diane. Thanks for the visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Many thanks Chrys, nice to hear from you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Hi Yvonne,

    May May be marvellous for you, my nice friend.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gary, hope all is well with you also.

      Yvonne.

      Delete