Sunday 24 June 2018

EASY LIKE SUNDAY:

EASY LIKE SUNDAY:
 
After my stressful Saturday,
I'm going to have a relax.
The non visit of the plumber for my leak.
Is unexplainable that's a sure fact.
 
I have to keep mopping the water,
Also it's running down the walls downstairs.
My downstair neighbour was told on Friday,
A plumber would visit saturday......it's not fair.
 
My neighbour has now gone away,
Until tomorrow night.
But I aim to take things easy.
Looking a dreadful sight.
 
I hope your Sunday is more pleasant.
Weather wise and healthwise ok.
I WILL enjoy this Sunday.
Leak or no leak comewhat may.
 
Yvonne Lewis 24/06/2018: 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy even through the leaks, way to be at your sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't show? That's not right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Alex, no one showe up.....perhaps tomorrow?

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. keep mopping and don't slip. Oh, the worker bees - they have the skill and the power. Hope it gets fixed on Monday for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely hope so too Joanne. Thanks.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. You have a good attitude, Yvonne. Do be careful. I hope the plumber shows up bright and early. That mopping is not fun. The swinging puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so also Beverly, but we shall have to wait and see.

      Thanks for coming by.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Greetings Yvonne. I'm reading backwards, and I'm so sorry you've had problems for a few days! Hopefully It'll be fixed today? I stayed in yesterday (Sunday), but had lots to do! Blessings to you. Enjoy your day after the plumber has fixed your problem. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this gut feeling Andrew the plumber won't be here today. But hope I'm wrong.

      Yvonne.

      Delete