Saturday 16 June 2018

RELAX,IT'S SATURDAY:

RELAX, IT'S SATURDAY:
After the hectic days of the week.
Saturday relaxation is here.
Where trials and tribulations are forgotten,
Being with loved ones so near.
 
Today the sun is in hiding,
Very dull and overcast skies.
Perhaps we'll get some much needed rain.
As cares and worries fly by.
 
Hopefully I'm off to the market,
Just to see who and what is about.
I haven't been for a while,
And have missed it without a doubt.
 
The "World Cup" dominates the TV.
Not much of a soccer fan am I.
So I will change channels over the weekend,
As I relax and let time pass by.
 
Do have a wonderful weekend,
Whatever plans you may have in store.
Tennessee has been in today by the way.
I could have not asked for anything more.
 
Yvonne Lewis 16/06/2018:

8 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. A pleasant poetic-piece that I enjoyed reading. Well-written with good rhymes. It's been raining here in Chester - my Mother will be pleased as she has two nice gardens. Enjoy your stroll around the market. I'm staying in today, and off to my Daughter's tomorrow for Father's Day. Glad Tennessee has popped by to see you. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Andrew, do have a wonderful weekend. It's very overcast here so expectations of rain are about.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure relaxing away at our bay. Way to be after a long week sometimes indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a good rest Pat it will soon be Monday.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Cheers to you. Sounds like things are well. Quiet weekend here and that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, hope your weekend went well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I'm a Rangers Baseball fan. Watching them at this moment. They're having a rough season. Hope it will get better. Hot here, could use some nice rain. Doesn't look promising for the next few days. Hope you're having a relaxing day. My eyes tell me it's time for a nap. I may listen to them. Talk to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly hope your weather picks up. Hope you enjoyed your nap.

      Yvonne.

      Delete