Saturday 7 July 2018

RELAX IT'S THE WEEKEND:

RELAX IT'S THE WEEKEND:
 
Well folk at last my water problems 
Are well and truly done.
I'm going to spend the entire weekend.
Relaxing and perhaps have some fun.
 
I am now back in my apartment.
Tennessee missed me I think.
Since having that unwanted leak.
Under my kitchen sink.
 
The plumber completed his work,
But before going merrily on his way.
Sorted out a problem with my pc.
So to him my thanks I do relay.
 
The household chores can wait.
As I mentioned relaxation time for me.
Should it get too hot.
I'll watch some weekend TV.
 
The dust can wait until Monday,
I think I deserve a rest.
After all the upheavel of the past week.
I was certainly put to the test.
 
May your weekend go smoothly.
Happiness whatever you do.
You can be sure whilst I'm relaxing,
I'll be thinking of good friends like you.

10 comments:

  1. Dust can wait indeed, as there's always more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed your water and your computer? A Jack of all trades.
    Glad you are back in your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex so am I.
      Happy weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. That's good to hear. I think that plumber was a handy guy to have around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was.....when he be when he DID come out.
      But at least I'm home, have both hot and cold water and no probs. with my pc.

      Have a good weekend Diane.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Yay! You certainly do deserve a weekend of rest. So thankful your troubles are over. Here's to smooth sailing from now on. Enjoy the beach. Enjoy your kitty and rest. Glad he fixed your computer too. Thanks for your good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Beverly for being so understanding.
      Much appreciated.
      Enjoy this Sunday.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Give yourself a respite. It'll do a lot of good to relax for a time!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete