Friday 17 August 2018

HELLO FRIDAY:

HELLO FRIDAY:
 
Hello Friday what have you in store?
I see the sun high in the sky.
A day for good memories,
As time quickly do fly.
 
With another weekend almost here,
What plans have you in store.?
Maybe going shopping,
Or relaxing by the shore.
 
I will be catching up,
On household chores...what a bore.
But will find time afterwards.
To look at the sea...who could ask for more.
 
So have a great Friday,
Happy weekend too.
Alone in my solitude.
I'll be thinking of you.
 
Yvonne Lewis 17/08/2018:
.
 

10 comments:

  1. Chores have to be done even if no fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Household chores are never ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can certainly say that again Alex.
      Have a wonderful weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I have to catch up too since I was gone. Ray did plenty, but I see some needs in the corners. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to catch up when you have been away.
      I haven't but have had much on my mind.

      Enjoy the weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I did catch up on a lot things today. That's always a good feeling going into the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a lovely Friday, Yvonne. This was grocery shopping day for me. As for my Saturday, I plan to catch up on my writing. I've been rather lazy lately and have a couple of things I'd like to finish. Also, the house needs a good cleaning. That's on the list. I just saw a flash of lightning through the window. I hope rain follows. We sure do need it. 102 degrees today. Too hot. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you catch up with all the things you need to Beverly.
      My it is hot where you are....much cooler here now fortuneately.

      Yvonne.

      Delete