Saturday 18 August 2018

RELAXING WEEKEND:

RELAXING WEEKEND:
After the trials and tribulations
Of the past week.
I intend to chill out.
As some peace of mind I do seek.

I was out walking at 6am.
To obtain the best fresh air if the day.
It's great walking along the emoty streets,
That's all that I can say.

I heard from my son in the UK,
That my ill son in Spain.
Is going commence "Chemo"
To help him get his health back again.

At present it's only his liver,
That they're working on.
The "Big C"  is not being treated 
As yet in his colon.

He has "Cut Himself Off" from phone calls,
His wishes one must respect.
He will get back to us in his own good time.
That I do expect.

May your weekend be wonderful,
After a hetic week.
May it go along with a swing,
As happiness and laughter you seek.
HAPPY WEEKEND:
Yvonne Lewis 18/08/2018

6 comments:

  1. fresh air fills the heart and brain. Good luck to your sign (via blog post - not phone!). I'm sure he has a lot to contend with, but he's taking care of it. Have to have faith. Don't fret too (too) much. The best you can do for him is stay healthy yourself. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you write Joanne is so very true about me looking after myself, very hard when the situation of my sons' illness have made my epilepsy more evident.
      Do have a splendid weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. My prayers are with your son that his treatments will heal his body. And for you as well, as you support him from far away. Rest, take care of your self so you'll be there for him. Have a quiet Sunday, with a good walk and rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly, will tyr and take your good advice.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hope your weekend has been filled with serenity and peace.
    Wishing improved health for your son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra for your kind words and support.

      Yvonne.

      Delete