Tuesday 21 August 2018

THOUGHTS FOR TUESDAY:

THOUGHTS FOR TUESDAY:
 
I'm trying to practice
The words above.
Although going through a bad time.
Let my heart be fill with love.
 
My early morning walk accomplished,
The weather cool and grey.
After the excessive heat,
It's welcomed I can say.
 
I have a few things to sort out,
With the Department of Health today.
Still trying to establish a new doctor,
Is difficult let me say.
 
Let your Tuesday be joyful,
Laughter k now no bounds.
It's good to have a good laugh
And such happy sounds.
 
Tennessee just had his meal,
Off into the street he goes.
But not before a hug,
As his appreciation he shows.
 
HAPPY TUESDAY:
Yvonne Lewis 21/08/2018
 
 

8 comments:

  1. and off to work I go. Good luck with the Dept. That does not sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day at work went fine.
    Thanks for taking the time to comment Joanne much appreciated,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dept of health is never fun. At least Tennessee got a great meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for coming by Pat.

      Much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. My Tuesday was busy, but I enjoyed every minute.Tiger and I took our morning walk. He stayed outside the rest of the day. It's dark now, and I'm waiting for him to show up so he can come in the house and I can go to bed. Patches seldom leaves the yard. She's not a wanderer. Hope all goes well with your search for a new doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you had a good Tuesday, Tennessee comes and goes but then so do I.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. We all have issues we struggle with. If we let them control our thoughts, it's depressing. We have to focus on things we're grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all depends what struggles we're dealing with. Hearing your offsprings are seriously ill don't escape one;s mind but hope comes into the equasion.

      Yvonne.

      Delete