Saturday 8 September 2018

DARKER MORNINGS:

DARKER MORNINGS:
I don't go out so early now
These past couple of days.
For it's extremely darker,
Not safe to go out on my way.
 
It is such a pity,
My routine out of step.
Instead I feed Tennessee earlier,
As into my apartment he crept.
 
It's also darker earlier in the evenings.
But that I don't really mind.
Yes ! Autumn is really here.
The weather is so kind.
 
Do enjoy this weekend.
As you go along your way.
Me, I have to go shopping.
Sometime during the day.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND:
 
Yvonne Lewis 08/09/2018:

10 comments:

  1. A little shop is fine, just don't drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a darker rainy morning here. I'm about to go out to Ft.Worth to an orchestra show. Wish me luck driving. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the driving went well and you enjoyed yourself.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. The days do tend to get shorter with the coming of autumn. Ours is still about the same, but I don't care for it when it starts getting dark earlier. Walking in the dark is no fun. I bet Tennessee enjoys the early feed. Have a restful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly for your commennt, Sunday was not too good for me disturbing news about my son in Spain.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. It was cool when I got up this morning. It took me by surprise:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Sandra. bet you did have a suprise after all the hot weather,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I don't like that it's getting darker earlier, but I do like the autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sherry Autumn has some wonderful colours around I agree.

      Yvonne.

      Delete