Wednesday 19 September 2018

THE WINDS OF CHANGE:

THE WINDS OF CHANGE:
 
After the exceptionally hot summer,
The winds of Autumn are about.
I went out at 7am.
And noticed it without a doubt.
 
I got blown along the street.
So didn't stay out too long.
The leaves covering the pavements.
Not many birds around singing their song.
 
Tennessee of course was waiting,
For his breakfast I'm happy to say.
He really is a Godsend to me.
As I get through another day.
 
I will be remainng indoors today.
Have chores to catch up by heck.
Do have a wonderful Wednesday yourselves.
As I commence to "Hit The Deck".
 
Yvonne Lewis 19/09/2018

12 comments:

  1. and I hit the deck at work very shortly. Back from a break....I'm sure my desk will be full. Have a good Wed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't work too hard Joanne, Enjoy your day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Loved your verse. I could picture the autumn day.
    I'm glad you and Tennessee have found each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, yes Tennessee is a blessing, could do with some human company....like my family.

      Enjoy your day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. We have finally cooled down as well. Although all the leaves blowing around are from the hurricane's winds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Alex, yes, it's good to be cooler. I did see on TV about your hurricane hope all is well now.
      We've been forecasted to have high winds over the next few days.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Finally cool here too, some wind tried to blow me but I wouldn't have it at our zoo lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Pat. I saw on TV the extent of some parts abroad having that hurricane.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. It seems like we just got done with winter, and now we're heading back into it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How right you are Sherry, Thanks for the visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. I'm running behind on my comments. Can't seem to catch up. We had a strong wind today. Didn't take a walk. I really miss seeing the trees, the clouds, and a rabbit or two. Tiger loves to walk, too, and I enjoy his company. He takes a detour now and then to climb a tree. Have a restful refreshing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly thank you for your comment, it is much appreciated.
      It's hard when one can't get out to see nature changing.

      Enjoy your weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete