Saturday 13 October 2018

HAPPY WEEKEND:

HAPPY WEEKEND:
Well after an arduous week just gone,
A relaxation weekend ahead.
I was going to remain indorrs today.
But am going to the market instead.
 
I need to buy some things there,
Although the weather is not at all grand.
But I know it will make me feel better,
After listening to the local band.
 
May your weekend go smoothly.
Whatever the weather may be.
Tennesee has just had his breakfast,
And has gone outdoors full of glee.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND:
 
Yvonne Lewis 13/10/2018:

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy the outing and relax away, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is pouring here. Don't know if we'll leave the house or not. Hope your weekend is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the rain Joanne, our weather forecasters were wrong it's lovely here.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. If there's a local band then that's twice the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Alex, should your band be in the area play away.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. We had a lot of rain today. My son says the pond is full. I hope the Monarchs I saw last night flew away before the rain fell. We're on their path to their wintering grounds and I love to watch then go by. Went to the book signing, sold a few books, not as many as I had hoped. Maybe next time. I can picture Tennessee now, enjoying his meal and your company. Have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for a most informative comment, hope your rain goes away soon. It is very windy here with the rain.
      Hope you can sell some more books.......I'm sure you will.

      Enjoy this new week coming.
      Yvonne.

      Delete