Tuesday 9 October 2018

SUNNY TUESDAY:

SUNNY TUESDAY:
 
These dark mornings are playing havoc,
To my summer  routine of walks.
I don't see so many people
Who is willing to smile and talk.
 
However, I ventured out at 7-30am
The sun so evident in the sky.
Looks like it's going to be lovely,
As the dark skies of nightime passed by.
 
I went to the shops early,
To buy some much needed coffee.
On my return Tennessee was at my door
With a wonderful greeting for me.
 
I sipped my coffee as he ate,
Then on my lap he did climb.
We had a loving cuddle for a while,
Then off he went on his rounds on time.
 
I have a few chores to catch up on,
Then off to the beach I will go.
Have to be back at a reasonable time,
As the evenings get darker early so.
 
I hope you all have a good Tuesday.
Whatever your plans they may be.
Mother Nature is getting ready,
For her "Winter's Sleep" I see.
 
Yvonne Lewis 09/10/2018

12 comments:

  1. Days are getting shorter. Our Daylight Savings Time doesn't end until sometime in November and then the evening will hit really early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We alter out clocks later this month Alex, although the shorter days and longer nights takes some getting used to.
      Thanks for the visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I am ready for our time change. Leaving for work in the dark is very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my early morning walks. We change our clocks later this month.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Sure darker as time spins on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Many thanks for your kind comment, much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Coffee, a kitty cuddle and a walk on the beach. Sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats are precious little animals that seem to know when we need their company. We've been having nice rain lately that we really needed. Our pond if full, which makes the fish very happy. I'm behind on comments, been working on my two stories. Almost finished. Yay. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all get behind sometimes Beverly. pleased you're having the much needed rain. It is very windy here/

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete