Sunday 26 November 2017

SUNDAY THOUGHTS:

SUNDAY THOUGHTS:
My thoughts today are with my eldest son.
Who e/mailed me yesterday.
Informing me he's had a hernia op,
There's another one to come his way.

I am most concerned ,
For in the past he's had the "Big C"
He's not the sort to tell all facts.
That's why I'm most concerned you see.

Living here entirely alone.
One has time to ponder.
Throughout last night I laid awake,
And let my thoughts wander.

I feel most uncomfortable to say the least,
On this bright, cold Sunday morn.
I guess I have to take what comes.
And not be so forlorn.

So please say a prayer,
For my eldest son,
We haven't seen each other for eight years,
Missing so much fun.

Yourselves have a wonderful Sunday.
Let peace be the order of the day.
If you've got trials and tribulations,
May they disappear and go away. 

Yvonne Lewis 26/11/2017

12 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. Sorry about your eldest-son's health problems, and that you haven't seen him for eight years! I didn't see my son for about four years at one time - it was heart-breaking! Blessings to you. It's windy here in Chester.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew for your kind words. It's hard when you don't see your kids.....their decision, then something occurs like this. It's sunny but cold here in Bournemouth, hope your windy weather gies away.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Definitely say a prayer for him. Hopefully it's just what he said - a hernia operation. At least he did contact you to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex.....lovely to see you back.
      Yes Rob wrote to thank me for a letter I sent
      otherwise I would not have known.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully his health woes get fixed up quick and a clean bill of health is had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly, it awful seeing your eldest going through what he's experiencing.
      Thanks Pat.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I trust all is and will be well with your son.
    I know that's disconcerting.
    Take special care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, my son right from an early age only told what he wanted you to know.......that's why I'm concerned because all the family keep things from me including themselves.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Oh Yvonne, so sorry about your son's health problems. And that you haven't seen him in eight years. My heart goes out to you. And yes, it doesn't help when things are hidden from you. I've been a bit blue this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia for your kind words. It is much appreciated. Sorry to hear about your blues.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. My prayers are with your son, Yvonne. May his surgeries take care of his health problems. He's in God's loving arms, and God hears our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for your comforting comment.
      Much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete