Saturday 10 February 2018

PURRFECT WEEKEND:

PURRFECT WEEKEND:
 
Well, the weekend is once again here.
Hope your is all you hope it to be.
Should the weather warm up considerably,
I hope to walk to the sea.
 
My new friend the stray cat.
Has been around a couple of times.
I purchased some cat food at the shops.
To ensure he will be doing fine.
 
Take time to try and relax this weekend.
Good for body and mind.
That by the time Monday returns.
All will be feeling fine.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND/
 
Yvonne Lewis  10 /02/ 2018

12 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. A pleasant poetic-piece that I enjoyed reading. Well written with good rhymes. I hope the weather warms up for you, it is raining here at the moment. Glad you enjoyed your stray friend's company. You are nice to buy the cat some food. Have a relaxing Weekend. I should be staying in this Weekend, as I've had a busy Week, unless something crops-up? Blessings to you.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Andre. It has just begun to rain here and still so very cold.

      Have a good day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your new friend has been back, I hope he continues to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tigermouse, Yes, I hope the cat will return again.
      Hope all is well with you this cold weather.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully the kitty enjoys the food and keeps on coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cold spell blew in. Temp dropped 20 degrees in on hour and still dropping. Good weekend to watch winter Olympics. Those folks choose to be out in the cold! Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golly that sounds so VERY cold Joanne. Enjoy watching the Winter Olymics.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you have a new, little friend and that you are taking care of him/her. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete