Tuesday 27 March 2018

SUPER TUESDAY:

SUPER TUESDAY:
 
It may be pouring with rain,
But let it be sunshine in your heart.
It goes without saying,
Thinking this is a lovely start.
 
Whatever happens on this Tuesday,
At work or indeed at play.
It's no good being miserable. 
Enjoy it comewhat may.
 
My neighbourhood cats
To the outside world have returned.
They've spent the winter indoors,
The bad weather they spurned.
 
Except for my stray Tennessee,
Who I fed a while back.
He had his cuddle and a stroke.
My love for him do not lack.
 
He is the bright spark of my day.
What ever the weather.
He has seen me at my worst,
At the end of my tether.
 
But that is in the past now,
Bitter days all over and done.
Spring is here also Easter soon,
I'm going to have some fun.
 
So enjoy this wonderful super Tuesday,
Both sides of the pond.
I wish you health and happiness,
To you all I am so fond.
 
Yvonne Lewis 27 /03 /2018:
 

12 comments:

  1. You and Tennessee just cuddle and stay dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. supposed to rain here, but I shall keep smiling. Fun poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne for your great comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. The cats at play should make things more lively! Enjoy your Tuesday, too Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hank for your comment, much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. So glad you have Tennessee. He seems to be a bright spot in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sherry Tennessee is good to have around for a while each day, when one has no people to converse with life can get lonely.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Cats can sure brighten the day even with rain on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you have a new friend in Tennessee. It seems that cats can tell when you're sad and also when you're happy. God knows what we need, and sometimes it's a homeless cat.
    I'm late with this, trying to catch up. Have a super Thursday, since Wednesday is almost over here. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right about cats Beverly,
      Have a great day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete