Monday 28 May 2018

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER:

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER:
I may be late in commenting today.
And here's the reason why.
Severe thunderstorms are forecasted
From our overcast skies.
 
It's time is estimated about one pm.
British Time you see.
Which will be early morning where you are.
But I'm afraid you won't see me.
 
The flashing of the lightening,
Plays havoc with my Epilepsy.
So won't be on my pc.
Until clearer weather I see.
 
I hope you have a great Memorial Day,
Your weather better than here.
Also have a wonderful new week.
Full of laughter and good cheer.
 
Yvonne Lewis 28/05/2018:
 

11 comments:

  1. Weather sure can but a kink in plans indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope by now the sun is shining brightly on your corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT hasn't arrived yet Sandra, look like the forecasters are wrong.....fingers crossed.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. We have storms here, too. Hope you get through yours without troubles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is now 5-45pm here as I write. The storm up until now has not come. I'm pleased to say but have been on tender hooks.
      Thanks for your comment Sherry,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hope the storms stay at bay and that you keep well. We are HOT HOT HOT here. Sunny days and warm pool for Memorial Day feasting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by and that your day is all you hope it would be. There has been terrible storms here so when my part was in for a storm I was a little worried .
      But as I write the forecasters were a little incorrest.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I love it when the forecasters are wrong about bad weather coming. And hope your whole day stays sunshiny and beautiful. Glad it's nice so far, or was when I read your post. 2:06 PM my time.
    Have a lovely rest of Memorial Day. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just beginning to get dusk here as I write and I hope the weather will be ok tomorrow as I need to get out and about.
      Thanks for coming by and enjoy the rest of Memorial Day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Greetings Yvonne. Glad your weather cleared up, and you are now experiencing sunny weather! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete