Saturday 9 June 2018

OUTCOME ABOUT TENNESSEE:

OUTCOME ABOUT TENNESSEE:
After discovering Tennessee had a home.
I spoke with his owner today.
She thought it absolutely hilarious,
And this is what she did say.
 
"I work most of the time,
So do please keep an eye on him".
"I realise he keeps you company
Which to me is a good thing".
 
He's been having his proverbial cake and eating it,
I suppose he knew he was on to a good thing.
I came home elated at her words.
To think I could continue to cuddle him.
 
Do have a wonderful weekend.
Whatever the weather may be.
Had chores to catch up on yesterday.
So for the weekend I could be free,
 
HAPPY WEEKEND:
Yvonne Lewis: 09/06/2018
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you told her! Now you are joint owner of one smart cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite correct Alex. Enjoy your weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful. Now you can continue to love on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a lovely gesture on the owner's part.
      Thanks for coming by Diane.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Greetings Yvonne. A pleasant, well-written piece that I enjoyed reading. Glad the owner is fine with you spending time with his/her beloved cat. Enjoy his company. Blessings to you. Enjoy your Weekend free of chores. It's gloriously sunny here in Chester, hope it is in Boscombe. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew, the weather was extremely hot first thing but now it's very cloudy, but hot.

      Enjoy your weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. Will do. Enjoy your day of rest!

      Delete
    3. Had a good day Andrew, another week commences tomorrow.

      Yvonne.

      Delete