Sunday 3 June 2018

RELAXING SUNDAY:

RELAXING SUNDAY:
Another sunny day has arrived,
A day for the beach for me.
I may as well take full adavantage,
To look out at the endless sea.
 
It puts life and problems into perspective,
With the sun shinning from above.
Thinking about many things and people,
Especially those I love.
 
Many go to church I know,
I hear the bells chime as I stroll.
To give praise and thanks to the Good Lord,
Many gratitudes to be thankful for.
 
Whatever you may be doing,
Give some time to relax.
Especially if the sun is shinning.
A "Good Medicine" that's a sure fact.
 
Yvonne Lewis 03/06/2018
 

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. A pleasant poetic-piece that I enjoyed reading. Glad you have the beach to keep you happy. I do hope the sun stays out for your walks. Give Tennessee a pet from me. Sunday is a day of reflectional praise for our Lord and God. Blessings to you.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew will give Tennessee a hug from you with pleasure.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Taking time to relax sure is a win in any land

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy some time walking the beach.
    Is there a church within walking distance of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, Yes there is a church nearby where I do go from time to time depending on health and weather.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. can't beat a day at the beach. Like you wrote - the endless waves, the sunshine, I assume some gulls calling out...perspective, indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne for your lovely comment. Much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. There is nothing more beautiful and relaxing than the sea.
    I hope your day was wondrous.

    ReplyDelete