Friday 1 June 2018

WELCOME JUNE AND WEEKEND:

WELCOMEE TO JUNE AND WEEKEND:
Well for me May left me
On a sour note.
I won't go into details,
But family problems still here I quote.
 
We are now into a new month,
New hopes and new dreams.
Also the onset of the weekend.
May the sun on you all beam.
 
Half way through the year,
My, how time does fly.
I aim to go, weather permiting,
To witness the peaceful waters go by.
 
It's at outr local park.
Not so far away.
After Tennesse has had his food
And merrily go on his way.
 
With shopping up to date,
Plus the household chores.
With fresh air badly in need.
I will also vist our shore.
 
Have a great weekend.
Also a Happy June.
May your songs go happily,
And not go out of tune.
 
Yvonne Lewis: 01/06 /2018:
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Sorry May didn't end well. May June be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy June indeed. Hope it picks up for you. I am very ready for a weekend, but must plow through work first. Ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the saying goes"Work Before Pleasure" have a good weekend Joanne.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Sending you blessings and best wishes for a happy June. I cannot believe it's already another month. Slow down time, let us enjoy the days. Glad to see Tennessee is still keeping you company. Have a good walk in the beautiful outdoors. I have to walk in the mornings now. Today is supposed to reach 100 degrees. Even the cats want in the house then.

    Allergies are bad too with all the lovely wild flowers. They won't be blooming for long. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some heat Beverly, also the allergies are always there.
    Do enjoy your weekend.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you have a fine tune to start June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Yvonne. I've not been blogging for a few days, so are behind on commenting on posts. Glad you are lapping up the sunny weather, as am I! It's my birthday this month, and also my daughter's. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you Andrew, pleased all is well with you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Yvonne. I'm struggling with my Word Doc at the moment, and can't open it! Tut. Blessings to you. Enjoy your day.

      Delete
    3. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Andrew.
      Enjoy the sunshine.

      Yvonne.

      Delete