Monday 16 September 2019

MY RED LETTER DAY:

MY RED LETTER DAY:
 
Saturday is a day I'll never forget.
And here's the reason why.
One of my grandson's came to visit,
As in the area he was passing by.
 
He brought with him his young lady,
A lovely girl without a doubt.
I'm pleased I decided to remain indoors.
And to the shops not go out.
 
Tj , my grandson was only nine yrs.
The last time  him I did see.
He's well over six feet tall and 19 yrs.
Towers well over me.
 
They did take a photo with their camera,
And is going to send a copy to me.
Oh what a wonderful weekend.
Especially my Saurday.
 
 
Here's to the new week.
Hope yours goes well.
Did you do anything special at the weekend,
If so, pray do tell.
 
Yvonne Lewis: 16/09/2019:
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I knew he would come see you one day when he could.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great seeing him again, had a good cry after he went but with happiness.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Things just keep looking up for you...and you had to look up to the grandson. How delightful! Enjoy your week now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I intent to enjoy the week Joanne. Thanks for your lovely comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. That is so neat, Yvonne! Glad you had a great visit with your grandson and his girlfriend! Brought a smile to my face to read about your fantastic Saturday!betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely occasion Betty..... I won't forget it.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Grandkids are the best! I'm glad he stopped by. Yes you'll never forget.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your grandson came to visit. That is indeed a red letter day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got to see your grandson. I know it's extra special for you because you don't get to see your family much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, a day I won't forget.
      Thanks for the visit Natalie, have a good week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. thats a long time not to see your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a long time but it's personal.
      Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. Awesome, Yvonne! I'm glad that you and your grandson were able to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good cry after they left thinking of all the years I missed out on. Thanks for you lovely comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete