Monday 23 September 2019

WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK:

WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK:
 
Whatever cares and worries of last week,
That's now in the past.
With hope we welcome a new week,
Making new memories that will last.
 
May happiness come your way,
Whatever you persue.
As I go about my week here.
I shall be thinking of you.
 
Although the sun is shinning.
Rain is on the cards.
For the rest of the week.
Which makes getting out extremely hard.
 
But there's is always something  to do.
Come rain or come shine.
I remember the words of a saying
"Only This Moment Is Mine.
 
HAPPY NEW WEEK
 
Yvonne Lewis: 23/09/2019:

14 comments:

  1. Happy Fall Equinox. I'm waiting for it to get cooler. Not gonna happen here for a while. Good luck with your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Fall Equinox to you too Joanne. It's started to rain here and considerably cooler.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Try to get out today while the sun still shines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had my walk now it's raining.
      Have a good week Alex.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. A new week is upon us. I hope yours goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got some rain this morning which was nice living in a desert :) I hope your week is a delightful one Yvonne.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed your rain Betty, once our started it hasn't stopped. Enjoy your week Betty.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. After a busy weekend I'm ready for a quiet week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great saying to remember. It's going to rain here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday, Yvonne! Such a sweet kitty and an even sweeter poem! Thank you for both! We're traveling this week; so I'm quite hopeful, whatever the weather. I'm sorry that you're going to have a lot of rain.

    I can't believe I forgot the fall equinox! I've been tracking the movement of the sun up and down the eastern horizon where we live for at least a decade. I don't think I've lived in another place where I've had a full 180ยบ view of the horizon toward the east. And for years my students and I calculated how much daylight was changing in the fall and spring as we approached and passed the equinoxes. I'm losing my grip ~ LOL! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have safe travels Louise and a wonderful time. Will be thinking of you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete