Saturday 22 February 2020

HOPEFULLY PROBLEM FREE:

HOPEFULLY PROBLEM FREE:
 
My daughter arrived today,
Housband Mike in tow.
How pleased I was to see them,
They will never know.
 
Mike fixed again my laptop,
Found the cause for concern.
How wonderful to have brains,
These things I must learn.
 
He fixed a new back up disc.
Whatever that may mean.
Oh to be problem free.
Is certainly a dream.
 
Seeing my daughter was emotional,
She has changed quite a bit.
But still has the same positive attitude,
Severely disabled albeit.
 
We chatted about times gone by,
Which of course included "Brother John"
How life without him in this world.
Is certainly no fun.
 
I hope to visit her soon.
When the weather gets better,
But meanwhile correspond by 
Phone and by letter.
 
May your weekend be wonderful,
Without any sign of rain.
Who knows if I am problem free,
With you all I'll remain.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND:
 
Yvonne Lewis 22/02/2020

12 comments:

  1. That is wonderful you had some quality time to talk and get to know each other again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely visit Alex, also got my pc sorted out into the bargain. Enjoy your weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you, Yvonne. And so thankful that things are looking brighter in your life. Bless you and your family, for smooth days ahead. I like to see a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for those lovely words. It was good to see my daughter again and most kind of her husband to help me with my laptop.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. so glad you are problem free in many areas - computer, family, etc. And nice to have someone to chat with about loved ones. I'm really glad you are in communication. I hope it continues nicely and that you can have visits and laughs. Here's to a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great seeing her again and a good time was had by all.
      Thanks for your lovely comment Joanne.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy you got to visit with your daughter and your windows is fixed.
    Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, she is now disabled but has a great attitude to life. It was good to see her and Mike.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. How nice you had company! The young ones are usually good at fixing technology. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As technology gets better I get older. Am pleased however my son-in-law knows what to do. Thanks for your visit Sherry.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. How lovely to hear that you were able to spend time with your daughter and son-in-law, Yvonne! It must have felt good to talk about John with someone so close to him. Wishing you some ease in your life. The kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Louise it was good to speak with Donna about John as she saw him a few weeks before he left us. Throughout the long months since he has been gone I've had to go "Through It Alone".
      Thanks for your lovely words.

      Yvonne.

      Delete