Sunday 31 May 2020

HELLO ON THIS SUNDAY:

Still in Lockdown?
Enjoy another Sunday.
HELLO ON THIS SUNDAY:
While the world is still in Lockdown,
I will say "Hello Happy  Sunday".
May it be relaxing and happy,
Not letting bad thoughts come your way.

The absence of the church bells.
Is noticable I agree.
Watching people going to church.
Do you miss that too like me?

No going out for a Sunday lunch.
More reading, TV and such.
Not to mention the house chores,
They need doing so much.

May your Sunday be peaceful,
Let happiness reign supreme.
Perhaps in the not too distant future,
These past months will be a bad dream.

HAPPY SUNDAY:
Yvonne Lewis: 31/05/2020:

8 comments:

  1. I miss going to church though we have the service online. This whole year so far has seemed like a bad dream but I am trusting God has a plan though I may not understand it all. You have a nice Sunday Yvonne.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand this situation full stop Betty, it frightens me especially being on my own.
      Take well and safe.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Ready for it to be a bad dream now. But it will eventually fade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Alex entirely.

      Have a good and healthy safe week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I am late to say hello. We've had a lovely weekend so I've been outside a bunch - walks, swim, patio visit with a friend. It's been quite refreshing.
    Hope yours has been good and as always - safe. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you had a lovely weekend Joanne, much deserved.
      Stay safe and well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. On Sunday, my son hosted a birthday party for a two year old in the family. It was outdoors, and the kids played in the small swimming pool. I thought about the virus as I watched them, along with the adults. Hope all are healthy. Take care of yourself. This will end. We just don't know when.

      Delete
    3. It was also my son's birthday on Sunday, Yes it is worrying Beverly how long this virus will continue. I have still yet to venture out.
      Take care and healthy.

      Yvonne.

      Delete