Friday 31 July 2020

GOODBYE JULY:

GOODBYE JULY:
Not the usual July I agree,
As we come to it's final day.
Who knows perhaps August will be better,
Is what I would like to say.

With the sun still shinning,
Not any walks by the beach.
No looking out at the sea,
Wishing problems were out of reach.

The birds are still singing.
Planning to migrate soon no doubt.
I'm still coming to terms with this world.
Wondering why all this came about.

Do have a lovely weekend.
May the sun shine on you.
One more month of summer left.
Soon Autumn will be in view.


Yvonne Lewis: 31/07/2020:

8 comments:

  1. I hope you are still taking your short walks just to get out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The past week Alex my arthitis have kept me indoors, but will endevour over the weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I'm getting a zoo fix today (small, private zoo with a guide - so no crowds) and I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What fun Diane have a wonderful time.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. July went by fast here as did June and May. Looking forward to September when it starts cooling down a bit here. Forecast is for 116 degrees today.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What heat you have Betty, how do you cope?
      Try to enjoy the weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. We should listen to the birds singing, no matter the weather. And think about autumn that soon will be here. Fingers crossed. A happy August to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, I hope your August will be lovely despite all the upheavel in the world.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete