Friday 14 August 2020

HAPPY WEEKEND:

HAPPY WEEKEND:
Another week almost over,
The weekend is nigh.
Did you have a good week?
As time passes quickly by.
 
Had a mixed bag so to speak,
Some days good..others not.
Due to being unwell at times,
There are day's that I've forgot.
 
Have a wonderful weekend.
Let all plans and dreams materialise.
Whether it's cloudy or sunshine,
Rain or sunny skies.
 
We're still getting rain and thunder,
So will not venture far.
As I would have to walk
As I don't possess a car.
 
Please keep safe and well,
In these still uncertain times.
May happiness be yours my friends.
As I finish this short rhyme.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND:
Yvonne Lewis: 14/08/2020:

12 comments:

  1. send rain our way please. We just want to get cooler. Have a good safe, healthy weekend. Rest and relax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send some over Joanne... but it is still hot.
      Enjoy your pool time this weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. You try to have a good weekend Yvonne!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much, much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel utterly exhausted with the heat, arthitis and loneliness othwise I'm ok lol.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I hope the weekend is better than your week has been. Rest and relax and have good thoughts. I know, it's easy to say but not so easy to do. You can though. Just think of our temperature of 107 degrees today. Rain would be welcome here. Doesen't look promising. My thoughts are with you. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wise words Beverly, will take heed of them.
      You try and stay cool and well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I'd love rain, too. We have five wildfires in Colorado, and the air has been smoky for days. And it's been hot! Other than those things, it's been a great week. Busy, busy. Lots accomplished. This weekend I'm going to relax!!! I hope that you have a good weekend, Yvonne! It's tough to have to stay close to home, but at least we're alive and kicking! Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain would be welcomed for you Louise I'm sure.
      Keep safe and well and thanks for all the comments.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Please keep safe and well,
    In these still uncertain times

    Very good advice in these times of the new normal, Yvonne. Keep safe bless you always. Enjoy the weekend, Ma'am!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and good wishes Hank, much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete