Thursday 6 August 2020

HAVE A PERFECT THURSDAY:

HAVE A PERFECT THURSDAY:
I hope you have a perfect Thursday,
Amid all the stress and strain.
May the sun be shinning down on you.
Even if it's pouring with rain.

There's so much going on I know,
Oh for a "Quiet Life".
Where one can go about the day,
Without any tears and strife.

To walk freely out and about,
Greeting friends old and new.
I miss the Thursday market,
Which have been out of view.

I'm getting used to my own company,
No stray cats out and about.
How I loved to feed them,
That is without a doubt.

So have a wonderful Thursday,
Whatever you may do.
From this side of the "Big Pond"
I will be thinking of you.

Yvonne Lewis: 06/08/2020

8 comments:

  1. Maybe a stray cat or even a neighborhood cat will show up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and howdy to you from this pond part. Gonna be a hot one here - August shall be sizzling. Stay cool, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very hot here today and my hair looks whiter and whiter,
      Hope all is well with you Joanne.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Our numbers are coming down a bit so there is hope in sight. Life will not be the same though; kind of like traveling became different after September 11th.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have areas where the numbers are rising, I remember your Sept 11th. My husband passed away on that date three years before your terrible day.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. You have a wonderful day too, Yvonne. Hope you hook up with some stray kitties soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, I hope I do.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete