Monday 14 September 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK:

HAPPY NEW WEEK:
 
Half way through September,
A new week has begun.
Will this week bring problems?
Let's hope it brings some fun.
 
We can all do with fun right now.
Whatever your fun may be.
I have one particular wish.
To go and see my sea.
 
I could always let my problems,
Go out to sea with the tide.
Come back home feeling rejuvinated,
My happiness I couldn't hide.
 
I still have a few problems to sort out,
Regarding my late son's estate in Spain.
It's hard to come to terms,
I will never see him again.
 
May your new week be wonderful
Despite Covid's doom and gloom.
We have to keep on smiling.
In our hearts there's always room.
 
HAPPY NEW WEEK:
Yvonne Lewis: 14/09/2020

14 comments:

  1. and that's a good poem to start the week. I'm off to work with a smile. Hope it's a good Monday for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a good day at work Joanne and an equally good evening.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully as you walk a little farther each day you'll finally get back to your sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still many people not social distancing on the beach Alex, so will patiently wait.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I wish I could go visit the sea or one of the great lakes around Michigan. Hope you have a good week and keep smiling, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, still try to smile .....even if it's only at myself.
      Enjoy your week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. So true in our hearts there is always room for a smile. Sending one your way Yvonne!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to find a way to get down to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the visitors who don't social distance go home I will endevour to get to the beach.
      Have a good week Diane and keep well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Your sweet posts always make me smile, Yvonne. Thank you.And maybe soon you'll be able to walk on your beach. I live in the country and walk beneath the Mesquite and other trees. No one to interfere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, hope you continue to enjoy your walks.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. That's such a difficult thing to deal with. Sending hugs and strength your way!
    How is it halfway through September already!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jemi time is flying by although we're not living our normal lives.
      Keep safe and well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete