Saturday 26 September 2020

HAPPY WEEKEND:

HAPPY WEEKEND:
 
Yet another weekend upon us,
I wish you happiness dear friends.
May all your plans go accordingly,
As across the sea good wishes I send.
 
It promises to be a sunny day here,
The opposite from yesterday's rain.
May you all be healthy.
And free from any pain.
 
I've already taken my early morning stroll,
Good to get some fresh air.
It's good to have a blog.... especially now,
To know that there are people who care.
 
So whatever you may be doing,
May happiness be yours.
I hope to get some reading done.
After finishing household chores.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND ALL:
 
Yvonne Lewis 26/09/2020:.
 

 

12 comments:

  1. We had rain yesterday but to be nice today. Glad you got out for your stroll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, lovely today hope yours is also.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a stroll. I shall head out for one too. Also some grocery shop. I've got the house decently clean. My afternoon shall be reading on the patio. And I'll think of you across the pond reading too. Cheers my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading Joanne, have a good weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Glad you got a walk in Yvonne! May the weekend be a kind one to you!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty , hope your weekend is good.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Glad you got your morning walk in.
    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, hope your weekend is happy and peaceful

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. A good stroll can be most therapeutic. Enjoy your weekend Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I've fallen this far behind again, Yvonne! I'm sorry. This past week has been a nightmare here in our country. I can't believe the reality I'm living in. It's been hard to focus on anything. My first thought when I wake up in the morning is "What new shockwave is going to hit us today?" I love seeing all your darling kitty photos. They always lift my spirits. Thank you for putting joy out into the world. It is much appreciated, Yvonne. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you feel Louise. so many things I took for granted in life . Thank you for your kind comment and take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete