Monday 19 October 2020

ENJOY THE WEEK..... IF POSSIBLE:


EN JOY THE WEEK.... IF POSSIBLE:

The sun shines today,

Oblivious to the world's uncertaintly,

The cats roam the streets as normal,

For the likes of you and me.

 

The week will pass again,

With masks adorning our face.

How different was this time last year,

For the human race.

 

Enjoy this new week if possible,

As you go about living your life.

We MUST overcome doom and gloom,

Away with tears and strife.

 

I have what is know as "Trigger Finger"

A finger that bends but want bend back.

Which makes typinng awkward,

But getting to know the knack.

 

It's due to my age,

The good doctor do say.

I think they learn that  term at medical school,

A common phrase heard today.


Do enjoy your week,

Whether rain or shine.

Please remember the saying

"Only This Moment Is Mine".


Yvonne Lewis: 19/10/2020:

 

14 comments:

  1. Please remember the saying
    "Only This Moment Is Mine".

    We just have to make the most of it in these trying times. Stay safe Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hank you'r right.
      Take care and safe.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. That's why I don't dwell on the world's problems right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world problems were getting out of hand at one time to me Alex then I heard a song by Danny Boy that changed my attitude.

      Enjoy this new week.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Happy Monday to you. We are expecting a gray, dreary day but no rain (which we need). I plan to muddle along this week, off to work now. But indeed - we need to smile, even if behind the mask. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get your rain Joanne, take care whilst at work and out and about. Have a good week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Glad you have some sun. It's rainy here. But I'm going to keep my spirits up like you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the rain soon clears Natalie.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I have heard of trigger finger, Yvonne. Sorry you are afflicted with it. We keep cooling down here so that is a good thing!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased it's cooler for you Betty. This finger is very painful and gets in the way especially on my laptop.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Sorry to hear about your trigger finger. I have problems with my grip.
    Hope your day is filled with happiness, sunshine and friendly cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's uncomfortable to write and hold certain things but will have to put up with it. Sorry about your grip problems Sandra.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. That is something to remember, Yvonne. We have only one life so we should make it the best it cn be. This year has not been a good one for me, but I'm thinking it will get better. The same for ud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Beverly the year has not been good but we have no control so have to make the most of what good things we do have.

      Yvonne.

      Delete